Morning Mantras | Powerful Sacred Morning Mantras to Start the Day

10:29 PM S.D. Durai 0 Comments

Powerful Sacred Morning Mantras to Start the Day

What is a morning mantra? Chant this when you wake up in the morning.


A mantra is a phrase or a sound that is intended to be sung aloud or repeated quietly in order to increase focus in meditation. ... Morning mantras set a positive goal as to where your attention and energy should be, encouraging you to sustain that attitude during the day.

Which mantra to chant after waking up?


Soon as you wake up in the morning repeat the following mantra 108 times.

Karāgrē vasatē lakṣmīḥ karamadhyē sarasvatī. 
Karamūlē tu gōvindaḥ prabhātē karadarśanam.

कर-अगरे वसते लक्ष्मिह कर-मधये सरस्वती |
कर-मुले तू गोविंद प्रभात कारा-दर्शनम् ||

Sanskrit to English Word Meaning :


Karagre-on the tip of your fingers; a vasate-dwelling; a lakshmi-goddess. Prosperity; karamadhye-palm; Saraswati-Goddess of Wisdom Saraswati; karamule-in the wrist; tu-woas; Govindah-Lord Govindah; prabhate-in the morning; karadarshanam-look at your palm.

Translation Of The Mantra:


Why do we look at your palms in the morning? There is Goddess Lakshmi on the tip of the fingers; there is Goddess Saraswati on the palm; there is Lord Govinda in the wrist. Therefore, we should always see the palms early in the morning to get the strength of our hands. There are occasions when the words 'karamule sthite Gowri' can be used instead of 'kara mule tu Govinda' can. With this replacement, we pray that Laxmi, Saraswati and Durga will give us riches, the proper wisdom to use that wealth, and the power to support us.

Brief Explanation :


This is a morning prayer called "Karadarshan." One day starts with this prayer. "Kara" means the palm of the hand and stands for the five karmendriyas or the organs of action. Looking at the palm, one invokes the Lord in the form of different deities, thereby sanctifying all the acts that will be performed during the day. By honouring the Lord as the giver of the capacity to act, and as the carrier of the fruits of those acts, one sanctifies the actions. Thus, one prays in the morning to improve the mindset that all acts are done as a service to the Lord.

When chanting this mantra you should focus your mind on these simple mottos, they should help set you up quickly for success and positivity!

  • “My mind is brilliant. My body is healthy. My spirit is tranquil.” 
  • “I create my own path and walk it with joy.”
  • “My positive thoughts guide me to new heights.”
  • “I am conquering my fears and becoming stronger each day.”
  • “I will have a good day because it’s my choice.”
  • “I am not afraid to be wrong.”
  • “My body is a temple. I keep my temple clean.”
  • “I hold the key to better health through eating better and exercise.”
  • “Good health is a practice, and I have patience.”
  • “I listen to my body and give it what it needs.”
  • “Every cell in my body is alive and beautiful.”
  • “My potential is limitless, and I choose where to spend my energy.”
  • “While I support others, I also ask for help when needed.”
  • “I surrender to the flow and have faith in the ultimate good.”
  • “I will speak with confidence and self-assurance.”
  • “My commitment to myself is unbreakable.”

What is the best time to wake up according to Ayurveda?


According to our Ayurveda, the best time to wake up is 45 minutes before the sunrise, also known as the Brahma muhurta. At that moment, a great change in energy is taking place. This is the perfect time to meet Brahm Gyan.

0 Post a Comment: